2018 black and red currant u-pick season is here again! We will be opening up the farm for you on July 10th. The season will last three to four weeks depending on the weather. We will be open for berry picking Tuesday through Sunday 9 am to 7 pm. We will be closed for visitors on Mondays.
Please consider the following when planning your berry picking trip:
1) bring a hat and sunscreen, plenty of water to drink, wear closed toe shoes and a long sleeve shirt;
2) we'll have buckets for you to pick into, but please bring a container to take your berries home in;
3) a folding stool may come in handy when picking berries;
4) the berries will be priced at $3/pound again this year. No personal checks please.
5) if you are short on cash but have a couple hours to spare, we have just the thing for you! Pick some berries for us and keep every forth pound for yourself.
6) please keep in mind, if you are bringing your children for berry picking, they MUST BE UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES! A farm can be a dangerous place for a child, please keep your children safe by watching them the whole time you are on the farm!
7) if you know you are allergic to bee stings, please bring your epi-pen with you. There are lots of various bees and wasps on the farm.
See you all at the farm!