2019 black and red currant u-pick season is starting next week! We will be opening up the farm for you on July 16th. The season will last three to four weeks depending on the weather. We will be open for berry picking Tuesday through Sunday 9 am to 6 pm. We will be closed for visitors on Mondays.
Please consider the following when planning your berry picking trip:
1) bring a hat and sunscreen, bug spray, plenty of water to drink, wear closed toe shoes and a long sleeve shirt;
2) we'll have buckets for you to pick into, but please bring a container to take your berries home in;
3) a folding stool may come in handy when picking berries;
4) the berries will be priced at $3.50/pound this year. No personal checks please. Cash preferred;
5) please keep in mind, if you are bringing your children for berry picking, they MUST BE UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES! A farm can be a dangerous place for a child, please keep your children safe by watching them the whole time you are on the farm!
6) if you know you are allergic to bee stings, please bring your epi-pen with you. There are lots of various bees and wasps on the farm.
See you all at the farm!