2017 black and red currant upick season is here again! We will be opening up the farm for you July 10th. The season will last three to four weeks depending on the weather. We will be open for berry picking every day 9 am to 9 pm. Please consider the following when planning your berry picking trip:
1) bring a hat and sunscreen, plenty of water to drink, wear closed toe shoes and a long sleeve shirt;
2) we'll have buckets for you to pick into, but please bring a container to take your berries home in;
3) a folding stool may come in handy when picking berries;
4) the berries will be priced at $3/pound again this year. No personal checks please.
5) if you are short on cash but have a couple hours to spare, we have just the thing for you! Pick some berries for us and keep every forth pound for yourself.
6) please keep in mind, if you are bringing your children for berry picking, they MUST BE ATTENDED AT ALL TIMES!
Can't wait to see you all at the farm!